Saturday, June 5, 2010

ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, REALLY?

I’ve got to see my Maker to talk to HIM,

Well, I think i’ve got the vim,

Since life’s twists and turns have gone extreme,

My mind is already up at it,

Well, it appears HE is silent about it,

Then, i’ve got to resort to other means,

Enough is enough, really?



I went to see Lucifer for some answers,

In a bid to cool down my reactions,

He gave me quick solutions but with conditions,

Abide by it or break it with serious ramifications,

Here i’m with honey-chloroquine solution,

To better my situation,

But i think he doesn’t deserve my attention,



Now i’m in the corridors of my human folks,

They asked if i was ready to swagger,

To cool down my frustration and anger,

One demanded i take him to sexual paradise to get dough,

Since it takes that to run the show,

So i must be ready to give him blow,

To get my dough,

The other demanded i smuggle some white powder,

So that i would be a Don Dada,

And take whole control of my matter,

This is not my style,

So a big hell no!



Now i’ve got to clear the dirt in my head,

With the Good Book that i read,

To de-accelerate the irrational velocity at which i sped,

A big fat slap i deserve,

But HIS GRACE got me acquitted,



I’ve got a GRACIOUS MASTER to serve,

Sometimes unreasonable haste,

Can turn your precious life into waste,

So it pays to wait!

Enough is enough, really?



HE MAKES ALL THINGS BEAUTIFUL IN HIS OWN APPOINTED TIME. TRUST HIM AND NEVER FIDGET.

1 comment:

  1. To wait for God's own appointed time does not imply sitting down idle.Note that the enemy finds work for the idle man.As you wait, you watch and pray and there is any effort you have to apply to attain the desire,you try and do that.And I bet you the period of waiting would not be of any headache to you.Stick to God and His word and you will find eternal peace.

    ReplyDelete